Candidate Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Use of getbadged.com
- You acknowledge that the information you provide to hiring department's is accurate and true, and agree to not misrepresent yourself, your skills, experience, qualifications, or any other data which will be used to determine your eligibility by the hiring agency.
- You acknowledge that PES/getbadged does NOT guarantee placement or getting hired by any participating department to which you submitted your application to.
- You understand that when you submit an application to hiring departments, you are granting permission to PES/getbadged to share your name, demographics, and qualifications to the specified department for the purpose of pursuing a police officer’s position.
- You understand that your protected class information (Gender, City of Residence, Age, or Ethnicity), will not be released in the anonymous candidate search. Only upon accepting a 'badge' request from a department, will your information and application package for forwarded.
- You understand it is your responsibility to notify PES/getbadged if you are hired and would like to be removed from 'badge' requests and/or prospective job offers.
- You understand that the content of the information of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change as our products and services change.
- You understand that getbadged does not share your information with any agency until you acknowledge and authorize your application and profile data be forwarded to the hiring department for which you're applying.
- You understand that getbadged.com will retain your profile information, and any documents you have uploaded, for the sole purpose of processing your applications to the hiring agency(s) you apply to.
- You understand that PES/getbadged does provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website for any particular purpose other than police hiring and entry exam registration.
- You understand that It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- You understand that unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Terms & Conditions: Level of Qualifications & Memberships
- You understand that as an applicant for FT Entry Level and/or FT Academy Trained positions, you must have received a minimum of a 70% or higher to be eligible, and may not be eligible to apply to agencies that require an exam score and/or are using a higher pass/fail threshold. (The required exam score details will be provided in the Minimum Requirements section of the Department’s job post(s).
- You understand that your exam registration is for one (1) exam only, and if you do not pass with a 70% and above, you will be required to pay for future exam attempts.
- You understand that passing the PES entry exam is the first step in the recruitment and hiring process, and that you will be required to complete the subsequent assessments specified by the hiring agency to make a final determination on your eligibility.
- You understand that meeting a department’s Minimum Requirements and passing the written exam is only one stage of the hiring process, and that there will be subsequent hiring processes necessary to assess your eligibility which will be performed by the hiring agency.
- You understand that your membership term is valid for six (6) months from the most recent date of your exam registration purchase, at which point you will have the opportunity to renew your membership by retesting and achieving the required 70% and above.
- You understand that if you are applying as a FT POST Certified Officer candidate, you must hold current Full-Time Police Officer status, and be POST certified. (You are required to upload verification of your POST status.)
- You understand that if you are applying for a FT Lateral Transfer position, you must be certified and in good standings with the National Decertification Index (NDI).
- You understand that your membership term is valid for six (6) months from the most recent date of your FT POST Certified Officer/Lateral Transfer membership purchase.